1. 100% of your donation goes directly to the benefit of the Congolese people.
2. CongoVoice focuses on delivering HOPE to the most vulnerable group of people - the children without any adults in their lives who live in one of the poorest regions of the DR Congo.
3. CongoVoice is extremely effective and efficient by leveraging local and international partners which include World Vision, Human Rights Watch, Eastern Congo Initiative, World Relief, Hope International, Covenant World Missions, Congolese Covenant Church (CEUM), and Opportunity International - coupled with a team of proven Congolese leaders and experienced Western leaders.
4. CongoVoice leverages the agricultural resources of the Equateur Province of northwestern DR Congo – some of the richest farm land and abundant water sources in the world – to build a sustainable local economy through loans to entrepreneurs.
5. CongoVoice leadership is actively involved “on the ground” to understand what is working and not working.
6. CongoVoice has invested in local Congolese staff living in the area to assure accountability and sustainability.
7. CongoVoice monitors the many other charitable organizations with a passion to help with Congolese people – we then focus on the underserved but critical unmet needs.
8. CongoVoice has impact across Children, Students, and Entrepreneurs – a natural coordination that delivers positive and sustaining change of “HOPE through OPPORTUNITY”
9.CongoVoice uses a proven “mentoring model” for launching and maintaining successful micro-financed businesses.
10. The DR Congo has more natural resources than any other single country in the world – and the time is right for us to invest and to have trust in the Congolese people.
Make a Difference
The opportunity to “make a difference” is immense through CongoVoice. The entire amount of your donation goes directly to the designated area of your choice. No fees are used to operate CongoVoice or for the cost of fund raising. The entire cost of operating CongoVoice is contributed by the CongoVoice leadership. Select one or more of specific areas where your donation should be used:
The 501C3 # for donors who need tax exemption assurance for their donation: 45 - 5281709
Sabuli Children's Center – $30 per month or $360 per year to support each child - secure housing, clothing, education, medical & love.
Sabuli Children's Center – $1000 will construct a bedroom for 3 children
Sabuli Children's Center – $5000 will construct a kitchen facility with fresh water
UPU – $250 will pay for a student’s tuition to attend a semester at UPU.
UPU – $500 will pay for a student’s living expenses for a year
UPU – $1000 will cover the cost for a visiting professor at UPU
UPU – $15,000 will provide high speed Internet access for a year which provides on line content from around the world
Micro-Financing – $300 to $1000 will launch a micro-financed business
Micro-Financining – $5000 will pay for a full time coaching mentor